Session Types and Times
Session type and times vary based on needs.
|50 to 60 min
|30 to 50 min
|45 to 50 min
|45 to 50 min
Pay with Insurance
Committed to providing affordable service, we have partner with the following health care/insurance plans:
Do not see your health care provider listed, please contact us for verification. Services may be completely or partially covered by your health care/insurance provider or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay and what would it be?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
Self-Pay and Out-of-Network Benefits
Striving to provide service for all, our goal is to provide affordable services for those choosing self-pay, with health care benefits that will partially cover or consider Out-of-Network at a Reduce Fee or Sliding Scale. Pro Bono services are available on a limited basis.
Acceptable forms of payment include debit and credit card payment: MasterCard / Visa / Discover / Amex
Cancellation/No Show Policy
To provide a professional service and avoid disrupting therapy and impact both you and other patients, cancellations or missed appointments without 24-hour notice will be subject to a fee. Cancellation and No Show Policy are outlined in full in the client agreement that you will be required to sign. Please note that insurance companies do not pay charges for missed appointments.