Providing service for individuals, couples, and families. We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression, grief counseling to parenting support, couples/marriage counseling and beyond.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
Session times based on type range from 30 – 60 Minutes, and are performed online through our secure, HIPAA-compliant portal. Clients must be a Maryland residents to receive online therapy services.
Our treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Counseling – (sometimes called psychotherapy, talk therapy, or treatment) is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment.
- Couples Counseling – Marriage counseling, also called couples therapy, is a type of psychotherapy. Marriage counseling helps couples of all types recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. Through marriage counseling, you can make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding and strengthening your relationship or going your separate ways.
- Work and Career Issues – is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.
- Stress Management – stress at work aims to identify the causes of an employee’s work-related stress. When conducted in a private and judgment-free environment, it can help the employee to understand the cause of the stress, and find steps to manage and reduce it.
- Conflict Resolution – an approach to treatment that seeks to teach people conflict resolution skills, was designed primarily to help couples but can be used to address conflict in any situation, whether it arises in a family, between friends or romantic partners, at the workplace, or in any other situation.
- Gambling and Addiction – APA defined – Gambling disorder involves repeated problematic gambling behavior that causes significant problems or distress. It is also called gambling addiction or compulsive gambling.